Secure Access Control to Critical Data, Systems and Applications on Tablets
iFMID is the first fingerprint and smart card reader module for iPad and Xoom tablets; this state-of-the-art identity management technology offers mobile personnel solid biometric authentication with Single Sign-On (SSO) to critical data, systems and applications. It is the perfect mobile biometric security solution for organizations, in both public and private sectors, concerned with identity authentication management on-the-go and data access control and security.
iFMID for Tablets incorporates multi-technology readers interacting with the most popular mobile devices on the market. The core technology is based on the creation of fingerprint templates (not images) encrypted on the iFMID processor, complemented with industrial-grade 2D barcode reading, contact and contactless smart reading and writing and proximity cards reading technologies.
iFMID comes with 3 different types of fingerprint data matching process:
N.B. All S.I.C. product development and manufacturing are being done in North America.
iFMID for Tablets Key Benefits:
- Important Reduction of Identity Management Cost
- Increased Mobile Personnel Productivity
- Enhanced Environment Security
- Safe Deployment of Mobile Devices
- Overview of the Mobile Fingerprint Authentication Process Architecture involved in the iFMID technology.
- Triple authentication features
- Match on device
- Match on remote server
- PIV /CAC compliant (US Homeland Security requirements)
- And much more… contact us to get more detailed information.
The iFMID product line is compliant with different fingerprint and smart cards standards, including FIPS-201, INCITS-378, ISO 19794-2, WSQ, ISO-7816, ISO14443, PIV/CAC and PKI to interact with your existing IT and brick-and-mortar premise.