Standards & Compliance – Biometric Security Technologies compliant with FBI / IAFIS and HSPD 12
S.I.C. Biometrics has spared no efforts in developing Mobile Biometric Fingerprint Security technologies for Smartphones, Tablets and Smart Cards that are second to none when it comes to efficiency, compliancy and meeting with the highest security standards in the industry.
S.I.C. Biometrics has developed state-of-the-art identity management technologies offering mobile personnel secure biometric authentication with single sign-on (SSO) to critical data, systems and applications and better control on physical and logical access both on the premises and on-the-go to organizations of both public and private sectors.
S.I.C. Biometrics’ Mobile Fingerprint Biometric Security technologies are PIV / CAC compliant; thus meeting the FBI fingerprint image standard (IAFIS) and the Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12).
- Industry certified algorithms – No calibration
- Made in North America
- Industrial-grade components exclusively
- Encrypted + SSL
- Accessory authentication and unique serial number
- Encryption-on-device (micro-processor)
Compliant Fingerprint Data for Institutional Systems
- 508dpi image – I/AFIS, WSQ , NIST and FBI image quality requirements
- ANSI-INCITS-378 templates – (FIPS-201-PIV and CAC), Minex
- Compatible with most manufacturers’ existing image/template databases
Apple Certified Partner
- Overview of the Mobile Fingerprint Authentication Process Architecture involved in the iFMID technology.
N.B. S.I.C Biometrics technologies are compatible with bioLock™, the only biometric security software certified by SAP®.