Secure Access Control to Critical Data, Systems and Applications on Smartphones
iFMID is the first fingerprint reader module for the iPhone; this state-of-the-art identity management technology offers mobile personnel secure biometric authentication with single sign-on (SSO) to critical data, systems and applications.
The iFMID for Smartphones is the perfect mobile biometric security solution for organizations, from both public and private sectors, concerned with identity authentication management on-the-go and data access control and security.
S.I.C. Biometrics has developed a remote biometric matching infrastructure that can run either on your premises or in hosting mode within our secure facilities.
- Match on device
- Match on S.I.C. ID-Engine system
- Match on your matching system
iFMID for Smartphones Key Benefits:
- Important Reduction of Identity Management Cost
- Increased Mobile Personnel Productivity
- Enhanced Environment Security
- Safe Deployment of Mobile Devices
- Overview of the Mobile Fingerprint Authentication Process Architecture involved in the iFMID technology.
iFMID state-of-the art multi-technology readers interact with the most popular mobile devices on the market including iOS and Android. The core technology is on-board fingerprint, complemented with contact and contactless smart reading and writing technologies.